snow days and the "exempt"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Sep 21 14:30:54 UTC 2014

I was never exempt or non-exempt, but when I was a student at Harvard
we were told classes were never cancelled because of inclement weather.

And that was also true for the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving
-- the professor of one class I was taking told us that Saturday was
a normal class day (it was a Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday class), but
that probably no one would be there.

Joel