What we really didn't want to know could go into sausages ...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 22 23:19:45 UTC 2014

Looks like you've got the QOTY on your hands, Joel.

And it's really two quotes in one:

"baby poop can be a great way to start culture."

Probably how it happened, too.

JL