floor 'ground'

Fri Sep 26 09:04:27 UTC 2014

I recently heard this on a British program, probably Britain's Got Talent. I thought it was really odd but assumed it was BrE.

The Oxford Dictionary site lists it as informal usage: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/floor.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home