[Ads-l] Further Antedating of "Easter Bunny"

Bonnie Taylor-Blake b.taylorblake at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 4 19:20:16 UTC 2015

Mike Sutton now has "Easter bunnie" at May, 1881.

https://www.bestthinking.com/thinkers/science/social_sciences/sociology/mike-sutton?tab=blog&blogpostid=22774

or http://bit.ly/1CpxZBq

I don't know if he has full-access to Godey's Lady's Book, but I
verified the issue and text by looking in a couple different
historical databases.

-- Bonnie