[Ads-l] Engineering amazing

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 12 10:54:18 UTC 2015

These are so common now that there's almost no point in reporting more of
them.

It's syntactical more than lexical.

Quicken Loans commercial: "we're supposed to do scary. Without scary, we
don't get to be brave."

So man up and go into debt.

JL