[Ads-l] Adage: There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous

Sun Apr 12 13:16:07 UTC 2015

The mailing list gateway destroyed all the diacritical marks which I
carefully inserted, of course. Luckily, if the reader follows the
links they lead to page images which show the text with diacritical
marks.

Apologies for the garbled text. The situation is pathetique (the e
should have an acute accent).
Garson