[Ads-l] Quote: Kind to her inferiors. And where does she find them? (antedating Dorothy Parker 1941 January 4)

Mon Apr 20 07:24:08 UTC 2015

 Joel Berson wrote:
> Garson, I think you need to reconsider your addition below.

Good point, Joel. This constructive criticism has been excellent,
thanks. Yet, I do not wish to impose on list readers. Hence, I will
now reply off-list when describing specific changes I am making to
this website article.

Of course, a general topic such as the shift of the
denotation/connotation of condescends/condescension is a good subject
for the full list.
Garson