[Ads-l] locomotives as female

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 25 21:50:24 UTC 2015

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 9:17 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A college classmate once told me (ca1972) that "lickety-split" means
> "oral sex."

Also ca. 1972, I saw a young woman - an undergrad? - working at the Widener
Library circ desk in a T-shirt that bore the punning slogan,
"Lickety-Split! I LOVE It!" The reference seemed shockingly - well,
surprisingly, at least - straightforward to me, but, clearly, no one was
disturbed by it.

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson