[Ads-l] "prostitute/whore with a heart of gold"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 27 03:32:55 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> All the exx. appear to describe fictional characters. (Well, duh!).

"Duh," indeed! No *real* whore has any choice but to get her pimp "his"
money, unless she wants him to have to use his pimp-stick - not to be
confused with a "pimp cane" - to "straighten her (ass) out."

"{"Straighten out" reminds me of "stretch out," known to both my wife -
from NEPA - and to me - from NETX - as meaning, "lie down for a nap." OTOH,
in Los Angeles, "be stretched out" is/was?* "work hard at manual labor."

*I sometimes forget that what "seems like only yesterday" may well be 75
years ago.

--
-Wilson
-----