[Ads-l] antedating "pic" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Apr 30 18:32:54 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

_Motography_ 19 Apr 1913 p 284 col 2
"An afternoon's hard work in mud, water, and wreckage yielded much material and the party left for Chicago, Sunday night with the "pics" of the entire flood situation safely in their possession." [article about filming a flood in Dayton, OH]

_Motography_ 14 June 1913 p 423 col 2
"Pearl White is the leading lady in Crystal "pics" and has made herself universally known throughout filmdom by her prettiness and by her clever portrayal of whatever role she is cast for."