[Ads-l] Heard: "dekkid"

Spanbock/Svoboda-Spanbock spanbocks at VERIZON.NET
Sun Aug 2 22:58:59 UTC 2015

FWIW, the 'dekkid' pronunciation is in my experience the only one used when talking about units of the Rosary - spelled 'decade' - even by people who only use the other pronunciation when talking about the unit of time.
--
Kate Svoboda-Spanbock