[Ads-l] "No Irish need apply" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Mon Aug 3 14:06:53 UTC 2015

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Jensen's original article is available here:

http://tigger.uic.edu/~rjensen/no-irish.htm

I can't find Fried's rebuttal article, except behind a (rather expensive) paywall:
http://intl-jsh.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/07/03/jsh.shv066.full

(and, btw, Fried's title, "No Irish Need Deny", is great)

Does anyone have contact info for Fried that I can ask her to send a copy?