[Ads-l] "Sandwich =?UTF-8?Q?=C3=A0_?=la Colette"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 9 03:51:03 UTC 2015

Sex Rebel: Black, by "Bob Greene"
Greenleaf Classics, Inc., San Diego, California. c1968.
https://www.scribd.com/.../Sex-Rebel-Black-Memoirs-of-a-Gash-Gourme...
Nov 12, 2009 - ... she became a _sandwich a la Colette_. Then the three of
us rested..."

The only other hit refers to a literal sandwich. The only place that I've
seen this phrase, elsewhere, it was used as the caption of a photo of the
"sandwich," in a paperback that I was browsing through, in a Los Angeles
dirty-book store, ca. 1965.

--
-Wilson
-----