[Ads-l] blood in one's eye; hormonal; to "late-night angry-tweet"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 9 19:24:24 UTC 2015

Not that Eric Erickson, who "disinvited" Trump (as they're saying), is a
sensitive semantic pussycat:

http://www.macon.com/2009/05/05/704937/erick-erickson-sends-vulgar-message.html

(To "disinvite":  OED,  "Obs.," a1641 & 1665.)

JL