[Ads-l] "[Pope Francis's] _money quotes_"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 20 04:09:52 UTC 2015

In America, the official magazine of the Jesuits of the United States.

I doubt that the writer is aware of the model phrase, "money shot,"
originating in the field of pornographic cinema.

Jesuits are known for knowing stuff. But, sometimes, they don't know the
simplest things. The principal of my high school referred to "Levi's" as
"Levies" and a teacher pronounced "Buddha" as "Bud-ha."

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson
-----