[Ads-l] crybully, crybullies, crybullying: new in 2015?

Sun Dec 6 00:53:02 UTC 2015

Thanks for your note, Christopher. Below are a few pertinent tweets. I
did not attempt a comprehensive search, and the meanings of these
early examples in 2010 and 1011: crybully, crybullied, crybullying are
often unclear (to me). In addition, further below is a link to Barry's
entry on the topic.

[Begin tweet info]
Little Green Parrot
@Zily_Popygaj
CryBully: I cry when other people cry. Libidiot turds LOL! #p2 || <---
I'm always astounded by the intellectual depth of such communiques.
3:27 PM - 29 Mar 2010
https://twitter.com/Zily_Popygaj/status/11263184595
[End tweet info]

[Begin tweet info]
Phylicia
@elleIIV
If my daughter was being crybullied i would of went up to the school &
slapped all them heffas with a computer.
10:51 PM - 12 Sep 2011
https://twitter.com/elleIIV/status/113429464435802112
[End tweet info]

[Begin tweet info]
Tiffaeny (uses special characters)
@Sweet_Tcakes
Watching this crybullying movie.. And now checking out this new
website because of it hahaha
1:22 AM - 13 Sep 2011
https://twitter.com/Sweet_Tcakes/status/113467592550780928
[End tweet info]

Barry Popik created an entry on the topic last month:

Title: Crybully (crybaby + bully)
Date: November 12, 2015
http://bit.ly/1IMxg1Q
http://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/crybully_crybaby_bully/