[Ads-l] merry/marry merger (Cricket Wireless)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 02:42:46 UTC 2015

The 2003 Bert Vaux survey says the 57% of the US say these words the sameIt's ~maireeyer and ~kaireeyer to meI wish he did eether/eye-ther because I hear much eye-ther lately - for either

Tom Zurinskas,  Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow