[Ads-l] "ammosexual"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 8 21:38:16 UTC 2015

Thanks, Garson.

But is true that a modern-day gundamentalist must  be a religious
fundamentalist?

Or can she or he just have a literalist faith in Amendment 2?

(Not to split hair triggers....)

JL

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:22 PM, ADSGarson O'Toole <adsgarsonotoole at gmail.com