[Ads-l] A Texan on Facebook: (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 10 05:47:18 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Mullins, Bill CIV (US) <
william.d.mullins18.civ at mail.mil> wrote:

> need killing

It's the lack of _to be_ or _to get_between "needs" and "shot" in a comment
posted by a Texan that was the point.

When I was first told of the existence of this structure, it was said to be
peculiar to the speech of Northern Pennsylvania, specifically to that of
the NWPA town of Erie. This structure is also used by my wife, a native of
the NEPA town of Kingston.

Next time, I won't assume that the ADS-L was listening, as I was mentioning
this background to my wife. ;-)
--
-Wilson
-----