[Ads-l] some assorted anti-Trumpisms

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at NETSCAPE.COM
Thu Dec 10 14:39:32 UTC 2015

Paul Ryan: "This is not conservatism"

A petition from change.org with lovely assonance in its title: “Dump Trump” (it is addressed to companies that have various business relationships with Trump).

The mayor of St. Petersburg, Florida: ““I am hereby barring Donald Trump from entering St. Petersburg until we fully understand the dangerous threat posed by all Trumps."

Senator Lindsey Graham: “Trump’s a racist, xenophobic, religious bigot…He doesn’t represent my party.”