[Ads-l] Quote: May you live in interesting times (Chinese curse?)

Benjamin Barrett mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 19 22:19:58 UTC 2015

I had always wondered about that expression, thank you.

FWIW, Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times) has the original Chinese, tracing it back to a 1627 anthology by Féng Mènglóng.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA