[Ads-l] Restricted access to "Stars and Stripes" and "The buck stops here"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 11 21:00:01 UTC 2015

My questions is asking why 'not passing the buck' ended up as 'the BUCK
stops here'. I think the signs were an influence, especially for the BUCK
in full caps.

DanG