[Ads-l] is now re-open for business

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 16 23:59:35 UTC 2015

I spotted "re-open" as an adjective in this post on eater.com (
http://www.eater.com/2014/9/10/6158033/chipotle-workers-quit-by-leaving-epic-sign-in-window),
"Chipotle Workers Quit By Leaving Epic Sign in Window", Sept. 10 2014:

A Chipotle location in State College, Pennsylvania was forced to
temporarily close today after workers walked off the job, announcing their
departure with a provocative sign in the restaurant window. As
StateCollege.com reports, employees at the location near Penn State
University announced the closure by writing: "Want to know why we are
closed? Ask our corporate offices why their employees are forced to work in
borderline sweatshop conditions."

... Meanwhile, the store in question is now re-open for business. ...
<<<<<

Mark