[Ads-l] Sleaze Letigimized - Euphemism Rampage

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Wed Jan 21 04:12:53 UTC 2015

Somewhere there's something interesting to say about semantics or
pragmatics and scalpers who stand outside a venue with signs saying, "I
need tickets." They don't need them; they're selling them, but they're
not allowed to say that. At least, that's how it is here in central
Ohio. Does this happen elsewhere?

Neal

--
Dr. Neal Whitman