[Ads-l] I want to coin "blizzicane" > "NoMaggedon"

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Jan 27 19:31:11 UTC 2015

My buddy Nick Gillespie goes one better: 'Nomaggeddon':

http://time.com/3684405/can-we-all-shut-up-about-the-weather-for-a-while/

but now I see it's also a hashtag... Gotta move quick around here.

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.