[Ads-l] Not something to lose sleep over, but...

Wed Jul 1 03:03:30 UTC 2015

FWIW, I've never understood this expression to be literal. I would not
say, for example, "I lost sleep over my employment situation" and
wouldn't consider the possibility of insomnia as a factor in "not losing
sleep over my employment situation." BB