[Ads-l] J. Swift qoute on reasoning "out/into"

Fri Jul 10 22:19:06 UTC 2015

The Quote Investigator website now has an entry on the topic of the
Jonathan Swift quotation with an acknowledgment to Stephen. Thanks!

You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into
http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/07/10/reason-out/

[Begin excerpt from main body and acknowledgment]
The correct version appeared in the key 1721 citation which was
identified by top researcher Stephen Goranson.

Special thanks to Stephen Goranson who located the crucial 1721 citation.
[End excerpt]

Garson