[Ads-l] Investigate quote? "better that ten guilty persons escape than one innocent person be convicted"

Tue Jul 21 20:01:33 UTC 2015

FWIW, this sounds like an extension of the Biblical story where Abraham
convinces Jehovah to not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if there are 10 good
people there.

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0118.htm#17
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham#Abraham.27s_plea

Benjamin Barrett