[Ads-l] O'Rafferty rules antedated to 1908

Fri Jul 24 16:13:09 UTC 2015

An Irish court report from 1880 on the prosecution of Charles Stewart
Parnell included copies of the following documents:

Paudeen O'Rafferty on the Landlords Ten Commandments

Paudeen O Rafferty's Opinions upon the Foregoing Creed

Title: Report of the Trial of the Queen: At the Prosecution of the Rt.
Hon. the Attorney-General Against Charles Stewart Parnell [et Al.] for
Conspiracy in Inciting Tenants Not to Pay Rents Contracted for : and
Deterring Tenants from Payment of Rent, Commencing Tuesday, December
28, 1880

https://books.google.com/books?id=zLcuAAAAIAAJ&q=%223rd.+Thou%22#v=snippet&

Garson