[Ads-l] How to search new ADS-L archive?

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Fri Jul 31 18:22:54 UTC 2015

Grant, I think Ben Zimmer did something (a specialized Google search?), but I've lost track of what.

Joel

      From: Grant Barrett <gbarrett at WORLDNEWYORK.ORG>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 12:51 PM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] How to search new ADS-L archive?

FYI, it looks like the folks at LinguistList have stopped letting
Google index the archive. I'll see if I can get that reinstated, but
it means that your searches of the ADS-L archive will not include
recent material.

Grant Barrett
American Dialect Society
Vice President of Communications and Technology
http://www.americandialect.org
grantbarrett at gmail.com