[Ads-l] "salty"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 2 17:48:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:

> definition primarily used by the video game community. Refers to the salt
> content in tears, as if to say that you were crying.

Clearly, that has nothing to do with its meaning in BE slang. Breaking into
tears of anger is derided as "slinging snot." Unless you have the
reputation of being "crazy," in which case, slinging snot could be an
indication that you have done plumb lost your mind and nothing is going to
stop you, short of a silver bullet.

--
-Wilson
-----