[Ads-l] new gesture

Mon Jun 15 04:55:29 UTC 2015

I don't know that I've seen it before, though it seemed transparent
enough--but of course I was primed by your e-mail.

Here's a video from February 18 of this year with the sign at about 0:30 in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fujstd-Bmo

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home