[Ads-l] Bizarro, Bizarro World

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Jun 16 18:48:50 UTC 2015

Somewhat surprisingly, nobody has mentioned the (current, ongoing) comic 'strip' (not sure what to call a comic that runs daily in the papers, but is only one panel long) The author is Dan Pirero, and his strip is syndicated nationally (although not currently in the Detroit Free Press, which is the only daily paper I see):

http://comicskingdom.com/bizarro

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.