[Ads-l] How to un-munge long URLs (was: Re: Bad language of the 1890s)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 20 12:53:52 UTC 2015

For copy/pasting URLs I compress them with bitly.com .  When you sign up you can put bit.ly in a tab for easy access.  So when you want to copy an URL you select/copy it and click on the bit.ly tab.  You paste it in and up comes a new short URL for copy/pasting.
More than that the title of the URL you selected is put at the top of a list in sequence.  So you have all your links listed by title that you can go back and find again by searching on words.  You can categorize them too.   This is a very good free service that I use all the time.
For instance - What was that article that said that boys could be taught to read as well a girls? -- I search bitly on the word "boys" and get  http://bit.ly/1EXbFEJ   Teaching reading using a phonetics-first approach like truespel really does help boys learn.  So not teaching reading using phonetics discriminates against boys.
Tom Zurinskas,  Originally SWConn 20 yrs,  college Tenn 3,  work NJ  33,  now FL 12.The need for truespel phonetics - http://justpaste.it/truespelnow