[Ads-l] n-word update

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 22 21:12:54 UTC 2015

NPR found it necessary to "warn" listeners that they would actually hear
the word spoken by the President.

In an unrelated development, CNN reports that at least three prominent
newscasters (Megyn Kelly of Fox and Jake Tappert and Anderson Cooper of
CNN) have announced their resolve no longer to utter the name (or even the
initials) of D----- R---.

I seem to recall an interviewee after the Newtown massacre telling a
journalist she would not utter the name of killer-suicide Adam Lanza
because "It gives him power."

JL