[Ads-l] Not something to lose sleep over, but...

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 30 21:31:40 UTC 2015

If "A lion doesn't lose sleep over opinion of sheep," the Nietzschean
speaker is already using the phrase "lose sleep over," and the proverb's
importance to the query heads toward zero.

Sometimes the uberbeast is said to be a tiger or a wolf. The Net seems to
cough up no exx. of any version before 2013, more than a century (I'd say)
after the basic anti-insomniac idiom became established.

JL