[Ads-l] "snow-blowed" [was: "were pick'n up"]

Mon Mar 2 02:16:27 UTC 2015

People are also using "snow-blowered" with trepidation:

[Begin Google search excerpts]
A neighbor secretly snow-blowered (is... - Let Me Start By ...
https://www.facebook.com/LetMeStartBySayingBlog/.../563160957094908
A neighbor secretly snow-blowered (is that even a word?) our driveway.
It's like Christmas morning, but better.

Will the man with the snow blower please step forward?
articles.baltimoresun.com/.../bal-op.rodricks0211_1_snow-blower-snow-...
Feb 11, 2010 - How come the rest of us didn't get our sidewalks and
driveways snow-blowered? (I know: snowblowered is not a word. However,
under current ...

Keyboard Shortcuts - Twitter
https://twitter.com/bryanagarner/status/434137178487013376
Feb 13, 2014 - @BryanAGarner Snow-blowered, perhaps. Like 'snow
plowed' as opposed to 'deep fried.' Describes means, not ends. Expand
Collapse 0 ...

Details Expand Collapse - Twitter
https://twitter.com/johnemcintyre/status/431188948858044416
Feb 5, 2014 - @buckfever . i vote snow-blowered. shall we ask