[Ads-l] First-ever court-ordered pronoun?

Salikoko S. Mufwene s-mufwene at UCHICAGO.EDU
Sat Mar 7 14:55:35 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ben.

Sali.

Salikoko S. Mufwene                    s-mufwene at uchicago.edu
The Frank J. McLoraine Distinguished Service Professor of Linguistics and the College
Professor, Committee on Evolutionary Biology
Professor, Committee on the Conceptual & Historical Studies of Science
University of Chicago                  773-702-8531; FAX 773-834-0924
Department of Linguistics
1115 East 58th Street
Chicago, IL 60637, USA
http://mufwene.uchicago.edu/