[Ads-l] indulgent = 'self-indulgent'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 12 14:13:19 UTC 2015

Larry, you just read too much old stuff.  We of the future call that
indulgent. I bet you don't even subscribe to _People_, much less _Us_.

BTW, ads have long been calling pies, cakes, IHOP confections, "diet
shakes," etc., "indulgent."  It means 'rich and delicious,' as I may have
pointed out some years ago.

JL