[Ads-l] Quote: He who laughs, lasts

Sun Mar 15 19:15:41 UTC 2015

Thanks, Stephen. That is a great citation. I've updated the entry and
included an acknowledgement to you.

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/03/15/laughs/

[ref] 1917 November 3, Judge, Poem: Perverted Proverbs by W. E. Nesom
(Fifth stanza), Unnumbered Page (2 pages away from back cover), Column
3, Published by Leslie-Judge Company, New York. (HathiTrust Full View)
link link [/ref]

http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015068416539
http://hdl.handle.net/2027/mdp.39015068416539?urlappend=%3Bseq=472

[Begin excerpt]