[Ads-l] Runs, trots, and other maladies (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Wed Mar 18 20:57:18 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

My late father in law, from south Georgia, would say "May you get the drawing cramps and the drizzling shits and pull your nose up to your ass and live for a thousand years."