[Ads-l] antedating "pic" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Fri May 1 15:20:53 UTC 2015

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

"I Felta Thi"

_New Mexico Daily Lobo_ 2/14/1951 p 2 col 4
"A friend of mine, unaffiliated until now, tossed caution to the winds and joined the I Felta Thi fraternity."

_Techinashit_ [parody issue of NC State Univ _Technician_] 1 Apr 1975 p 8 col 7
"I Felta Thi presents a special slide show in the lobby of Vann Dorm at Meredith Saturday at 11:30 p.m."

See also:  Eata Bita Pi

_The Cap and Gown_ [yearbook] Chicago: Univ of Chicago, 1906. p. 423
"Is Alpha Si better in general than Eata Bita Pi?"

_The Sou'wester_ [newspaper, Southwestern College, Memphis TN] 19 Sep 1941 p 2 col 3
"There I could see in black and white where Brother Burpmouth had been King of Ground Hog's Day and where dear old Eata Bita Pi (Isn't that original?) has presidents of the Tiddleywinks Club, Shoota Lotta Bull, the debating society, and other important campus organizations.

Heinlein, Robert.  _I Will Fear No Evil_ NY: Ace, 1987. p 204 [originally published in _Galaxy Magazine_ Jul-Dec 1970]
"Old Eata Bita Pi didn't let me down . . . and I'm not going to let Brother Schmidt down."