[Ads-l] Query about the origin of a meme

Sat May 2 01:05:52 UTC 2015

Here is a link to an interesting analysis:

Website: Know Your Meme

Article title: ...Said No One Ever

Article subtitle: Part of a series on Internet Slang. [View Related Entries]

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/said-no-one-ever

Garson