[Ads-l] Humble

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 5 23:40:06 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 7:35 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> HDAS dispenses with the "Hawaiian."

If not for the unfortunately not obviously dated

http://sexkino.cz/14151/hawaiian-humjob-students

et al., I'd doubt my memory,

Yeah, right. ;-)

since the only non-porn ref is my own question, WRT the name of the
"Hummer" vehicle, that was posted here.

IAC, when I heard the description of the HHJ, ca. 1953, it struck me as
something so asinine that either I didn't bother to ask why this act was
peculiar to Hawaii or that info was included in the story, but I didn't
care enough to note it.

FWIW, the UD's Top Definition describes the Hawaiian hum-job as it was
described to me, back in the day, except for, a la the HDAS, not including
the specifier, "Hawaiian," .

And it *still* strikes me as complete claptrap devoid of any erotic content
whatsoever.

--
-Wilson
-----