[Ads-l] Just heard on a reality show:

Wed May 13 01:39:19 UTC 2015

This is something I struggle with. Since my mother's husband never
adopted me, my understanding is that he's not my stepfather even though
I usually refer to him that way when stating his relationship to me.
Neither Wiktionary nor the Oxford Dictionary site include the
requirement of adoption.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home