[Ads-l] Nomad and Re: hack - trick/secret

Sat May 23 16:23:16 UTC 2015

My apologies: I see that Jonathan Lighter discussed this in August 2014,
and that Paul Frank brought up "life hack" on November 22, 2012. I
missed those posts when I discussed hack a few weeks ago.

Somewhere between JL's gloss of "clever expedient" and mine of
"trick/secret" is the following (http://huff.to/1F1nMwC):

How to Survive Being a Digital Nomad
by Dainius Runkevic(ius

-----
Typically, digital nomads are experts in travel hacking, and most of
them have their own strategies to keep the costs down.
-----

In addition to meaning of a person who belongs to a nomadic people, the
Oxford Dictionary site has for the US meaning of "nomad"
(https://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/american_english/nomad):

-----
A person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer.
-----

Wiktionary offers basically the same, which to me falls just a little
short of this digital nomadism.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home