[Ads-l] Pan = pansexual

Sat May 30 19:36:58 UTC 2015

This brings to mind the trick question in the early 1970s: Are you a homo?

If yes, you're a homosexual?
If no, you're not a homo sapien?

Spell check says that "sapien" isn't a word, so they might have said "a
homo sapiens."

AFAIK, it was a short-lived trick question.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home