[Ads-l] Go postal

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 31 00:48:09 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If Wilson and Victor are correct

Frankly, I'm ready to throw Victor under the bus, WRT to this one, even
though I wholeheartedly agree that "it could still take a few years for even
a virtually transparent expression to catch on." A casual Googling
takes "pimpmobile"
= "white [top]-on-white[ body]-in[side has]-white [leather upholstery]
Cadillac convertible stereotypically driven by the more-successful [black]
pimps, like Tommy" - the less-successful ones, like "Blood"* drove gold
T-Birds -  back to merely 1977, even though I *personally* coined the term
on a day in May in 1963! Well, I and probably thousands others, just on