[Ads-l] intrusive "of" intrudes further

Joel Berson berson at ATT.NET
Fri Nov 6 01:15:23 UTC 2015

It could have been either of two presidential candidates whose name even I would recognize in a twinkling ... until I came to the word "God".  That eliminated one of the two.

Joel

      From: Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM>
 To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
 Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 7:18 PM
 Subject: Re: [ADS-L] intrusive "of" intrudes further

How about this, attributed to a presidential candidate whose name you would
recognize in a twinkling?

"And various of scientists have said, 'well, you know there were alien
beings that came down and they have special knowledge and that’s how.' You
know, it doesn’t require an alien being when God is with you."

(I mean, how about the "of"?)

JL