[Ads-l] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Request help accessing New York Herald Tribune ProQuest database in 1951 (Variety 1951 would be helpful too) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tue Nov 10 21:01:15 UTC 2015

Bill: The Internet Broadway Database did list Jay Robinson as the
producer of "Buy Me Blue Ribbons". The database also placed him in the
cast as the final alphabetical entry; hence, his name was easy to
miss:

http://www.ibdb.com/Production/View/1965

[Begin excerpt]
Jay Robinson Jordan Sable
[End excerpt]

Critic Walter F. Kerr stated that Robinson was "suffering from
delusions of adequacy". Robinson was also listed in the cast list for
"Buy Me Blue Ribbons" that was presented in the "New York Herald
Tribune" of October 18, 1951. Apologies for missing this; I
incorrectly thought that he would be listed near the top of the cast
lists.

Garson